Thursday 25 February 2010

The Simpsons

I love The Simpsons, I have seen them since I can remember. What makes them great? The Simpsons is an original cartoon from a dysfunctional family, which derives from a mother and a father with their three children.

The father, Homer Simpson, sitting in a drinker, the fat in a nuclear propulsion plant, the work I mean all day and eat donuts, or sleeping. I think Homer is the most popular series. A fat man, who is herefunny stupid and useless things for 20 series (the series is already running) for a very long time. He is famous for his statement, D'oh, who is now a true word in the dictionary.

The mother, Marge Simpson is a hard-working mother, the implementation is with the stupid husband for all of their marriage, and, surprisingly, still loves him.

The three children, which consists of a toys.com/" title="toys Store">baby Maggie, a smart girl Lisa, a genius and a boy, his beard like brass and makes hisSchools contracting a life misery.

The thing that surprises me most is that the Simpsons has become funnier every episode.

The Simpsons Movie, was a film medium. Most major Simpsons fans like me were disappointed because the film has more potential, and would be more fun. Should I just enjoy, but Matt Groening (creator) of The Simpsons might have done something better. Even if the film had some moments of great comedy.

My Links : Toys Store: Low Price & Super Save Shipping. Toys Store Shipping claritin

0 comments:

Post a Comment